Some of us learn best by listening. So here are some resources, some free, some for purchase.
Subscribe to the Ask Without Fear! newsletter and receive fundraising training right in your in-box!
As an added bonus, you'll receive "21 Ways for Board Members to Engage in Fundraising" e-book for free!
Free Audio Resources
- A special webinar with "Go For No!" author Andrea Waltz Go For No for Fundraisers! [35 min]
- Marc on a panel of coaches and marketers that talks about Twitter Success (mp3) [60 minutes]
- Marc's thoughts on fundraising in a recession as part of Regent University's School of Global Leadership & Entrepreneurship Leadership Talks series. Listen to Fundraising in a Recession (mp3) [12 minutes]
- Marc interviewed by Sandra Sims of stepbystepfundraising.com (mp3) [50 minutes]
- Marc interviewed by David Kinard on the American Marketing Association's "Marketing News" radio show (mp3) [54 minutes]
- Marc's interview with Katya Andresen, author of "Robin Hood Marketing". Katya has an amazing ability to teach marketing for nonprofits. [60 minutes]
- Marc's interview with Jeff Brooks, one of the top copy writers in the country. Jeff is full of terrific ideas for fundraising. [60 minutes]
- Marc's 2009 interview with Jay Love, then with eTapestry (now with Bloomerang. Jay has a long career in donor databases and his story is fascinating. [60 minutes]
- Marc's conversation with Gayle Roberts, a fundraiser in San Francisco. She'll help you reconnect with the why you got into fundraising in the first place. [60 minutes]
- Marc interviewed by Jon James on 92 Moose (mp3) [4 minutes]
- Marc interviewed by H. Les Brown for his Frazzled Entrepreneur Show (mp3) [58 minutes]
There are more audio seminars for purchase in the Fundraising Coach Store. With these, you get all the preparation and intensity of a high-powered fundraising seminar with the convenience of listening at your desk. Or front porch. Or sunny beach!