Subscribe to the Ask Without Fear! newsletter and receive fundraising training right in your in-box!
As an added bonus, you'll receive "21 Ways for Board Members to Engage in Fundraising" e-book for free!
"One of fundraising's freshest thinkers"
-FundRaising Success Magazine
Here are FundraisingCoach.com information and images for the media.
|Marc A. Pitman, CFCC||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|8 Waterville Commons Drive||http://facebook.com/marcapitman|
|Waterville, ME 04901 USA||http://linkedin.com/in/marcapitman/|
|Phone: (800) 694-7430||https://plus.google.com/+Fundraisingcoach/posts|
Marc's expertise and enthusiasm engages audiences around the world and has caught the attention of media organizations as diverse as Al Jazeera, SUCCESS Magazine, and Fox News. Marc’s experience also includes pastoring a Vineyard church, managing a gubernatorial campaign, and teaching internet marketing and fundraising at colleges and universities. On Twitter, he is @marcapitman.
He is the husband to his best friend and the father of three amazing kids. And if you drive by him on the road, he’ll be singing 80’s tunes loud enough to embarrass his family!
Sign up for his free fundraising tips, the Ask Without Fear! email newsletter, at http://fundraisingcoach.com/subscribe/.
Ask Without Fear! BOOK COVER IMAGES
FUNDRAISING COACH LOGO IMAGES
- Marc interviewed on Fox 25 Boston's morning show about Ask Without Fear!:
- Marc interviewed on Good Day New York on handling career stress in light of Steven Slater's jumping off the Jet Blue jet.
- Marc giving a a simple time management idea to ease fundraising stress
- a interview with Marc about his Ask Without Fear Fundraising training DVD set in Fundraising Success Magazine
- a story from Marc's book Ask Without Fear! featured in the Chronicle of Philanthropy
- an interview with Marc as featured in the Morning Sentinel newspaper
- Marc on a panel of coaches and marketers that talks about Twitter Success (mp3) [60 minutes]
- Marc's thoughts on fundraising in a recession as part of Regent University's School of Global Leadership & Entrepreneurship Leadership Talks series. Listen to Fundraising in a Recession (mp3) [12 minutes]
- Marc interviewed by Jon James on 92 Moose (mp3) [4 minutes]
- Marc interviewed by David Kinard on the American Marketing Association's "Marketing News" radio show (mp3) [54 minutes]
- Marc interviewed by H. Les Brown for his Frazzled Entrepreneur Show (mp3) [58 minutes]
- Marc interviewed by Sandra Sims of stepbystepfundraising.com (mp3) [50 minutes]