This free class was so well received, we are posting it on its own page. You can read more about the free donor stewardship class on the blog. But you can listen to the entire 71-minutes, with every single slide, right here!
As you'll see, we learned"
- a 5 step plan for stewarding donors until the end of the year
- how to structure your telelphone calls,
- how to not come across like a telemarketer
- how to creatively use your calendar to help you thank donors
- how survey tools like SurveyMonkey, Google Docs, and Wufoo can help you build relationships with donors
- the specific 3-questions make an awesome donor survey
- how to structure November as a special month for donors
- how to measure the return-on-investment of donor stewardship so your CFO will be convinced it matters
- where there are other great tools--like Roger Craver's new book "Retention Fundraising," DonorVoice, and Clair Axelrod's blog http://www.clairification.com/
- how to reach donors not using social media
- how to help board members "get" the importance of donor stewardship by asking them about their favorite stores
- how to make emails stand out in people's inbox
- and literally "so much more"!
This was a fast-paced 71 minutes that you'll want to listen to multiple times. You can hear it in its entirety below. And be sure to check out the Stewardship School that starts in a couple weeks!