Talk #1: 5 Habits of Highly Successful Fundraisers
5 Habits of Highly Successful Fundraisers (clicking on the link should start the download of the mp3 file)
Subscribe to the Ask Without Fear! newsletter and receive fundraising training right in your in-box!
As an added bonus, you'll receive "21 Ways for Board Members to Engage in Fundraising" e-book for free!
- Nehemiah 1 & Nehemiah 2- Nehemiah praying before and during a solicitation
- 300WordsADay.com - be sure to check out the "7 Minutes with God" email list devotional too--each day you'll be emailed a portion of Scripture for either you 7 minutes of devotions or your 14
- 3 Quick Tips To Make Your Fundraising Phone Calls More Effective
- Shrewd: Daring to Live the Startling Command of Jesus by Rick Lawrence
Talk #2: Helping Others Succeed at Fundraising: This much I know is true
Helping Others Succeed at Fundraising: This much I know is true (clicking on the link should start the download of the mp3 file)
Helping Others Succeed in Fundraising- This much I know is true by Marc A. Pitman, Fundraising Coach
- FundraisingCoach.com Weekly Calls Report - the form I used to make sure I was measuring all the important fundraising steps
- Fundraising in the Bible: Funding your mission doesn't mean losing your soul - this article is also a YouVersion Devotional Reading Plan
- www.GiftRangeCalculator.com - the tool to help you set ask levels to reach your goal
- www.AskingStyleProfile.com - the tool to help you discover your unique asking style
- Ways to Give (with sample forms) - one way to make it ridiculously easy for donors to give is to spell out the various ways clearly on a website, including giving bequest wording (this links to a PDF Marc used in 2006 to design a section of a nonprofit website)
- www.MovieMondaysVideos.com - the site for free weekly movies to help you with some aspect of fundraising
Talk #3: Overcoming Discouragement in Fundraising
Overcoming Discouragement in Fundraising (clicking on the link should start the download of the mp3 file)
There were no slides for this presentation
- Deuteronomy 14:22-27 - a reference to the tithe being used for celebration
- The two weekly reminders I have on my calendar are:
- Monday at 10:30 a.m.: You will be taken care of
- Thursday at 10:00 a.m.: Blessings are chasing me down and overtaking me
If you weren't there, the Funding Your Ministry Symposium gathered over 100 coaches from 48 ministries around the world including The Navigators, InterVarsity, Cru, FamilyLife, Wycliffe, and YWAM. They coach people raising money for their own support so they needed a no-nonsense approach to fundraising and coaching fundraisers. Marc was invited to give a series of lectures that would help them be more effective in both coaching and fundraising. This page contains links to those talks.
Check out the training 5 Keys to Raising Your Minsitry Support with Steve Shadrach in The Nonprofit Academy.
|Ask Without Fear!® for Christian Nonprofits|
Recorded live during a seminar before the National Catholic Development Conference in Chicago, this hour long seminar is packed with practical tips, Biblical examples, and enough inspiration to get you fired up about asking for money! Get the "bundle" to own the slides used in the presentation.
Ask Without Fear! for Christian Nonprofits (mp3): $47
|Ask Without Fear! for Christian Nonprofits (mp3 & slides): $57|