"One of fundraising's freshest thinkers"
-FundRaising Success Magazine
"Marc is a great guest who does a great job of mixing expertise with personality."
-Dan Sugrue, Producer
WGN Radio, Chicago
Here are FundraisingCoach.com information and images for the media.
|Marc A. Pitman, CFCC||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|The Concord Leadership Group, LLC||http://twitter.com/marcapitman|
|2435 East North St., Ste 1108-171||http://facebook.com/marcapitman|
|Greenville, SC 29615 USA||http://linkedin.com/in/marcapitman/|
|Phone: (800) 694-7430||https://plus.google.com/+Fundraisingcoach/posts|
Marc A. Pitman helps leaders, especially in nonprofits, lead their teams with more effectiveness and less stress. The author of "Ask Without Fear!®," he is the founder of The Concord Leadership Group and FundraisingCoach.com. He's also the executive director of TheNonprofitAcademy.com and an Advisory Panel member of Rogare, a prestigious international fundraising think tank.
Called "The Johnny Appleseed of Fundraising," Marc's expertise and enthusiasm engages audiences around the world and has caught the attention of media organizations as diverse as Al Jazeera, SUCCESS Magazine, and Fox News. Marc’s experience also includes pastoring a Vineyard church, managing a gubernatorial campaign, and teaching internet marketing and fundraising at colleges and universities. On Twitter, he is @marcapitman.
He is the husband to his best friend and the father of three amazing kids. And if you drive by him on the road, he’ll be singing 80’s tunes loud enough to embarrass his family!
Sign up for his free fundraising tips, the Ask Without Fear! email newsletter, at https://fundraisingcoach.com/subscribe/.
Ask Without Fear! BOOK COVER IMAGES
FUNDRAISING COACH LOGO IMAGES
- Marc interviewed on Fox 25 Boston's morning show about Ask Without Fear!:
- Marc interviewed on Good Day New York on handling career stress in light of Steven Slater's jumping off the Jet Blue jet.
- Marc talking about introverts and extroverts at the Philanthropy Midwest Conference in Kansas City.
- An opinion piece Marc wrote about what the latest nonprofit leadership research indicates nonprofit leaders can do to avoid repeating recent crises. OPINION: Better Nonprofit Leadership Will Help Avert Future Fundraising Crises
- An interview with Marc in The Guardian called How to raise money without losing your friends
- An interview with Marc about his Ask Without Fear Fundraising training DVD set in Fundraising Success Magazine
- a story from Marc's book Ask Without Fear! featured in the Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Marc interviewed on fundraising and events for the Savvy Event Podcast [34 minutes]
- Marc and Farra Trompeter talking about year end giving in Blackbaud's #Nofilter Nonprofit Podcast [48 minutes]
- Marc's thoughts on fundraising in a recession as part of Regent University's School of Global Leadership & Entrepreneurship Leadership Talks series. Listen to Fundraising in a Recession (mp3) [12 minutes]