In earlier posts, I gave a brief overview a goal setting process I use. And I warned that nothing about it was original.
Here are some of the books that have helped me over the years:
- Stephen Covey’s “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” [amazon affiliate link],
- Roger & Rebecca Merrill’s “First Things First” [amazon affiliate link],
- Maxwell Maltz’s Psycho-Cybernetics [amazon affiliate link],
- Glenn Bland’s Success! The Glenn Bland Method [amazon affiliate link],
- David Allen’s “Getting Things Done” [amazon affiliate link],
- Frank Bettger’s How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling [amazon affiliate link],
- and David Schwartz’s The Magic of Thinking Big [amazon affiliate link].
I loved this book on goal sticking – Goal Sticking: How to Go Beyond Goal Setting and Get on the Road to Success.
In fact, this is the only book I have found that talks about the importance of sticking to the goals and gives an easy to follow process to stick to the goals. I think it will be a worthy addition to this list. It is on Kindle – http://www.amazon.com/Goal-Sticking-Setting-success-ebook/dp/B00BCVJ2NW