The Nonprofit Telesummit
Tomorrow is the beginning of a free three day nonprofit training event. Happening from March 7 – 9, it’s called the Nonprofit Telesummit. Nine nonprofit and fundraising experts will be sharing sessions on things like:
- How to get your board members over their fear of fundraising.
- 4 simple things that can bring quick (and big!) fundraising results.
- How to get clear, focused, and moving in the right direction with your fundraising.
- How to use and adapt stories to more deeply engage our donors
- Tips and strategies for doing it all in the one person shop
- How to attract bidders for your silent auction who have more disposable income
- About low-cost ways to connect donors to your mission
- How to use Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and YouTube for your cause
- Why building your email list may be the most important part of your social media outreach
Isn’t it time to start looking forward to record breaking achievements for your organization? Join us for this FREE telesummit and start planning for success in all areas of your organization!
Visit www.TheNonprofitAcademy.com for more information and to register.
Looking forward to ‘seeing’ you on my call tomorrow! I’ll be talking about how to use social media effectively.
The event is over but great training still exists. Check out Charity How To webinars and Movie Mondays Fundraising Video Store.