The Key to Getting Donors to Give Again and Again. And Again.
Do you wonder how to have meaningful conversations with donors?
Do you struggle even getting a foot in the door? Or knowing what to say once you do have a foot in the door?
In this four week course, you’ll learn exactly what to say!
We’ll meet at noon Eastern on four Tuesday: November 8, 15, 22, and 29. Over the cours of these hour long classes, you’ll learn
- the four cornerstones of conversational excellence
- specific phrases for rejection-free openings
- the importance of an assumptive frame
- exact wording to answer objections without sounding like you’re picking a fight
- and how to stay in the game
- The four classes
- Access to the recordings
- A print Exactly What To Say workbook
- And connections with peers learning these time-tested strategies!