I pack my seminars with lots of tools and tricks. And you all asked “Is that available in New Zealand?”
So here’s a page with links to what’s available in New Zealand. If you have more to add to it, feel free to email me at email@example.com so everyone can benefit!
Ask Without Fear! fundraising training slides
The slides I used for all of my trainings are up on SlideShare.net at: http://www.slideshare.net/marcapitman/ask-without-fear-long-form
I really emphasized the need to move your donor files off of the paper and out of the Excel spreadsheets and get them into a professional donor database. Here are three that are available in New Zealand:
- Blackbaud’s Raisers Edge
- InfoSoft is a New Zealand company that also offers a donor database
Email List Services
Building an email list is quite possibly the most important job of your website. Both of these providers serve organizations in New Zealand:
- AWeber [affiliate link]: This is the service I’ve used for over 7 years. I love it.
- Constant Contact: Many nonprofits love this service too.
Many of those I spoke to weren’t yet using direct mail for fundraising. Please try it!
- the NZ Post offers a product to clean up your addresses
- the New Zealand company Croxley Mail even allows you to customize stamps