Thanks to everyone that attended my Blackbaud sessions. I just received this email:
From: Ashley ShockleyÂ
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 10:51 AM
Subject: Blackbaud Conference – Top ten speakers!
Congratulations!Â You were voted one of our top ten speakers at this year’s Conference for Nonprofits.Â
Out of 120 sessions and more than 100 speakers, our attendees enjoyed your presentations the most.Â You should have received your survey scores yesterday and can see that you received very high marks.Â We know that it’s the quality of our sessions that will keep attendees coming back year after year, and it’s speakers like you that hold our standards high.Â
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to join us.Â Please know that we truly appreciate your ability to capture our attendees’ attention and get them excited about what they are learning – whether it be about auctions, mail merging, events, technology, or whatever your topic may be.
The complete top ten speaker list is below.Â We will be posting it to Conference Central and mentioning it in our post-conference newsletter, which you will receive this afternoon.Â
- Jim Bush, Blackbaud, Inc.
- Julie Gonzalez, Blackbaud, Inc.
- Jay Fiske, MaestroSoft, Inc.
- Emilie Thomson, Blackbaud, Inc.
- Mitchell Gordon, Circle of Humanity
- Marc van Baar, Blackbaud, Inc.
- David Kilmer, Blackbaud, Inc.
- Shaun Sullivan, Blackbaud, Inc.
- Marc Pitman, Inland Hospital
- Elizabeth Crabtree, Brown UniversityÂ