I had a wonderful conversation with Don Philabaum, President & CEO of Internet Strategies Group.
Among the things we discussed were:
- Why most nonprofit online communities fail when Facebook and YouTube succeed;
- Why most of your nonprofits alumni, members, or donors aren’t finding your community and the importance of search engine optimization (SEO);
- Common mistakes organizations make when creating online communities;
- Why we need to think beyond our “physical” campus and become net-centered;
- How to make a case to your administration for funding a web strategy;
- Why Web 2.0 took most schools and nonprofits by surprise; and
- Six simple steps you can take to making your online community stand out in a very competitive web environment.
You certainly don’t want to miss this show!
You can here it on the player here. Or go to the Ask Without Fear radio show page at Fundraisingcoach.com.