Earlier this week, I wrote on how to jumpstart your year end giving. In it, I mentioned scheduling your social media updates to complement your fundraising letters.
Keeping up with your own blog as well as Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn can be daunting. Never mind trying to add Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, and others that keep popping up!
Naturally, readers have asked if I had any examples of templates to help schedule your social media updates on your calendar. So I asked colleagues for their favorite samples. The suggestions below were helped by Julia Smith, Danielle Siembieda, John Haydon, Shai Coggins, and Susan Mooney.
5 Social Media Editorial Content Calendar Templates
- Here’s LightBox Collaborative’s template hosted on Google Docs. This is for all your media, not just social.
- The folks at DonorSnap offered this blog post on content calendaring, along with some calendaring examples.
- The folks at Vervely offer some great suggestions in creating your content calendar, including some plug-ins for WordPress.
- And here’s a post from ContentMarketingExperience.com about moving from spreadsheets to content collaboration including a review of a tool called DivvyHQ.
- This blog post from Hubspot has great ideas on scheduling and includes a link to a template too.
What do you use?
What tools do you find help you keep your nonprofit’s online story and timing coordinated? Tell us in the comments below!
And if you have any social media editorial calendar templates to share, put the links in the comments too.