I’m honored to be giving the first webinar in Blackbaud’s npEXPERTS series!
Donors Don’t Live in One Place so Why Do Your Communications?
I’ll be sharing four ways to make sure you are integrating communications for your online donors and your offline donors. We’ll look at donation pages, direct mail, cool apps, and even hashtags!
The webinar is tomorrow, Thursday April 4th at 2 p.m. Eastern. To register for free, go to:
npEXPERTS FREE Webinars
The entire line up of free npEXPERTS webinars is:
- Donors Don’t Live in One Place so Why Do Your Communications?
Marc. A. Pitman — April 4 @ 2:00 pm ET
- Integrated Marketing – Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Dennis McCarthy — April 23 @ 1:00 pm ET
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising: Expanding Beyond the Fundraising Event
Robyn Mendez — May 8 @ 3pm ET
- 5 Specific Challenges Online Fundraisers Need to Consider When Using Facebook
John Haydon — May 29 @ 2pm ET
- Nonprofits + Internet = People Inspiring People!
Ted Hart — June 4 @ 2pm ET
- Wanna Raise More Money Online?
Farra Trompeter — June 25 @ 2pm ET
Be sure to register for tomorrow’s at http://bit.ly/npEXPERTS!
You can also get the free ebook “npEXPERTS: Online Marketing Insights for Nonprofits” at http://bit.ly/npEXPERTS